Thursday 15 July 2010

Meme stolen from Esther, who stole it from Danni

1. If you’re reading my blog, I want to know 35 things about you. I don’t care if we never talk, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine.

2. Comment here with your answers and repost the questionnaire on your own blog, if you so desire.

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship:
No.

02) What was your dream growing up:
...

03) What talent do you wish you had:
The ability not to be shy around new people.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be:
Ginger beer.

05) Favourite vegetable:
Parsnips.

06) What was the last book you read:
I am reading the Iliad and I am also reading The Cruise of the Nona to sanabituranima.

07) What zodiac sign are you:
Sagittarius.

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where:
No.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride:
Perhaps.

11) What is your favourite sport:
Tennis, probably.

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude:
I don’t know.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me:
Keep calm and carry on (or try to).

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you:] OPTIONAL — substitute “best” or “weirdest,” if you prefer
The most unpleasant, perhaps not the worst, has been the persecution that I have had to endure on account of my Catholicism.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you:
I have attempted to invent languages.

16) Do you have any pets:
No.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly:
I would let you in.

18) What was your first impression of me:
This person is nice.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary:
Scary.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be:
I don't know. I think I am quite handsome.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience:
Crime partner, I fear.

22) What colour eyes do you have:
Brown.

23) Ever been arrested:
No.

24) Bottle or can soda:
Whichever.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it:
I'm not sure.

26) What’s your favourite place to hang out at:
I fear it is the Ersatz Substitute for Real Life.

27) Do you believe in ghosts:
Yes.

28) Favourite thing to do in your spare time:
Read.

29) Do you swear a lot:
No.

30) Biggest pet peeve:
Injustice.

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself:
Melancholy.

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance:
Yes.

33) Favourite and least favourite food:
Favourite: Spaghetti bolognese.
Least favourite: aubergines.

34) Do you believe in God/a higher power/whatever you want to call it:
I think the answer is very obvious from this blog, but just in case anyone is being really obtuse:

I believe in God.

35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you:

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment