Monday 18 January 2010

Good evening! I am utterly bezonked!
But very shortly I shall be beplonked
Upon my bed, which is four feet away
Approximately. What a lovely day!
Citalopram is quite a unique thing -
"Quite a unique?!" I hear you cry, and fling
Tomatoes, eggs, and sausages at me
Because with you my grammar don't agree.
This is because you're stupid, or a pedant,
Or silly, or all three; or you're a dead ant.
I know this does not, strictly speaking, rhyme;
But writing comic verse is not a crime.
But that does rhyme, it is not a rime riche,
(Such things should be kept firmly on a leash.)
Rhyme rhymes with crime satísfactórilee,
Because of phonologic euphony.
But I am tired, yes, very tired indeed,
And I shall go to bed in a minute because I can't be bothered to think of a rhyme for "indeed" though it's not particularly difficult but I am going to stop here and wish you a good night.

Good night.

It is time for sleepiness.

I am pleased with today. I am going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*

    Beplonked is a lovely word.

    I doubt that dead ants, or even living ones, have opinions on your grammar.

    I am glad you are well.

    ReplyDelete