Saturday 13 February 2010

Je suis un peu fatigué

Today has been a good day, if I am now quite tired at the end of it. I managed to get up at 8, after going to bed some time after midnight. This gave me enough time to say morning prayer and get to 9.15 Mass at St Cuthbert's. I then said mid-morning prayer, after which I went to Palace Green library. Unfortunately it took several minutes for the library to open; I suspect that the people in the library might possibly perhaps maybe not have been able to find the keys to the main door. Anyway I left very shortly and went back to St Cuthbert's to say the Rosary - there were only sanabituranima, Sophie Caldecott, and myself, there. Then sanabituranima and I had breakfast in Brown Sugar or whatever it calls itself now; only we were there for so long that I decided to have lunch there as well. Then we needed to go; and I went to the library a little before two o'clock, trying to make arrangements for today, for which I have planned an Adventure. The Adventure will require an early night for me. I shall describe tomorrow after it has happened. Now I have found my itinerary for tomorrow. I was in the library trying to work out the times for various stages of a journey until 3.15 - it took at least an hour and a quarter. I must do some things before I go to bed - my alarm shall go off at six o'clock, and up, and (which is the same thing) out of bed, shall I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment