Tuesday 9 February 2010

The Ninth of February

I strongly dislike the 9th of February. On the 9th of February, 2003, when I was fourteen and on the 9th of February, 2006, when I was seventeen, bad things happened in my life. I could stretch it to say that today, the 9th of February, 2010, when I am twenty-one, I got a low mark on an essay I got back; but that would, I think, be a stretch of the imagination. I am worried about some things also. I am going to read now for the next three hours or so. I want to get to the end of Natasha's Dance. That book has made me fall in love with Russia.
Also, Fr Tony has given - well, lent - me a CD of Victor Borge, which I shall listen to either this evening or tomorrow afternoon.
The two bad things that happened on the 9th of February, in case you were wondering, were a Domestic Incident and the breaking of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment