Wednesday 3 March 2010

Happy St Winnaloe's Day

First comes David, then comes Chad,
Then comes Winnaloe roaring mad.


And then, at any rate in the new calendar, comes Casimir.

I need to be up at 7.30 in the morning.

I have had a meeting with P.Z. today. I have read some more of The Catholic Lifetime Reading Plan. I have had a rehearsal for the concert which is tomorrow.



I apologize for the brevity of this article, but I need to go to bed, or I shall not get enough sleep.

Tomorrow's article may of necessity be brief also, for I have much to do and a deadline on Friday. In fact, I had a deadline today, but succeeded in getting it extended. But of course the concert is tomorrow morning. And tomorrow afternoon I have various commitments. So that I suspect another long evening; or it will have to be an early start on Friday - a not altogether remote possibility: but I really must go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment