Tuesday 2 March 2010

St Chad's Day, summative assignments, pressus temporis, non-orange futures

Greetings once again, Gentle Reader. I am rather short for time today, so this entry will be fairly short; at least, less than ten thousand words. Today is St Chad's Day; St Chad, for some inexplicable reason, is neither in the general nor the national calendar but only, to my knowledge, in the local calendar of the Archdiocese of Birmingham; and this, I am sure you will agree, is a great pity. At least, I agree with myself, and therefore so should you.
I have a summative assignment due in in fourteen hours and eighteen minutes, of which I have written none of approximately three thousand words. I have, however, compiled a bibliography of more than a hundred sources, and planned vaguely what I am going to say, and I have a vague idea of where I am going with it. Or rather, going to go. However, sleep does not seem very proximate at the moment. I cannot spare you any more time, I am afraid, Gentle Reader, but I hope that your future is not orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment