Friday 12 November 2010

Today is the first day of the Novena of the Presentation of our Lady. I urge you to make some preparation for that great Feast (21st November). For my part my daily meditations shall be upon the Presentation of our Lady for the next few days. Read some of St Alphonsus's Glories of Mary; there is a section on this Mystery.

I have finished Verbum Domini. I hope to write something on it soon.

I have been fairly busy today. I had a piano lesson and an essay to complete and hand in. It was also Nan's 91st birthday. 91! My goodness... Do pray for her. Both my grandmothers are good women.

I am still listening to Fr Hardon, that great Servant of God.

Did you realize Pope John Paul II had been declared Venerable? I only realized this yesterday. The declaration was made by the Holy Father the day before my twenty-first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment