Friday 10 December 2010

Because you need the grace!

We must pray as we have never prayed before.

GO TO MASS EVERY DAY. You need the grace. And pray for me, that I get to Mass every day. I need the grace too. RECEIVE COMMUNION EVERY DAY (unless you are in a bad state, in which case GO TO CONFESSION!).

SAY THE ROSARY EVERY DAY. I know one of my readers does this (she made a vow to say 20 decades every day until the end of this year; I would advise her to continue saying 20 decades a day next year). Say at least 5 decades, in the Name of God! You need the grace.

MENTAL PRAYER EVERY DAY. At least 15 minutes. I am trying to do half an hour at the moment. I repeat, we need to pray as we have never prayed before. It is better to make one's meditation in the morning, when possible.

ANGELUS THREE TIMES A DAY.

MORNING AND NIGHT PRAYERS.

GRACE BEFORE AND BLESSING AFTER MEALS (at least in your head if you cannot say it aloud.)

AVOID UNNECESSARY OCCASIONS OF SIN.

FREQUENT THE SACRAMENTS (Confession should be at least once a month. Communion, I say, every day.)

THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THESE IS DAILY MASS.

1 comment: