Wednesday 22 December 2010

I have found a book containing some of what Pope Benedict XIV said about Heroic Virtue. Here I link to the first volume.

I am going to conclude this blog today. I am rather tired of it, and I tend only to update it out of a sense of duty. I do not feel that this is necessary any more. I think this has reached its end.

I should perhaps write something more extended than usual on this occasion. It is traditional to write something poignant at the end of such things, and I suppose there is a certain poignancy in the finality of it anyway. Every moment of my time is precious; and I do not think writing very little for very few people has proved the best way of spending it.

I hope that those of you who have followed this blog have found it of some use or benefit: and I leave you with my blessing.

May Almighty God bless you, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

And may the souls of the Faithful Departed, through the Mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Et in perpetuum, fratres, ave atque vale.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete